Make-Up Annual Refresher Training Hazardous Waste Generator Employee Training
Federal and State hazardous waste regulations require that all employees who handle hazardous waste, in any capacity, be trained at a level equal to their duties within six months of their job assignment and annually thereafter. This continuing education class will meet the annual refresher training requirements.
Topics to be covered:
• Hazardous Waste Generator Regulations.
• Hazardous waste management policies and procedures.
• Identification and hazards of waste being handled.
• Contingency plans and their implementation.
• Responding effectively to emergencies.
• Emergency procedures, equipment and systems.
• Hazardous waste safety and handling equipment.