MANDATORY ANNUAL REFRESHER TRAINING
HAZARDOUS WASTE GENERATOR
Federal and State hazardous waste regulations require that all employees who handle hazardous
waste, in any capacity, be trained at a level equal to their duties within six months of
their job assignment and annually thereafter. This continuing education class will meet the
annual refresher training requirements.
Topics to be covered:
- Hazardous Waste Generator Regulations.
- Hazardous waste management policies and procedures.
- Identification and hazards of wastes being handled.
- Contingency plans and their implementation.
- Responding effectively to emergencies.
- Emergency procedures, equipment and systems.
- Hazardous waste safety and handling equipment.
Please add additional attendee names in notes at checkout.