$150 per Member Company
$350 per Non-member Company
Federal and State hazardous waste regulations require that all employees who handle hazardous waste, in any capacity, be trained at a level equal to their duties within six months of their job assignment and annually thereafter. This continuing education class will meet the annual refresher training requirements.
Topics to be covered:
– Hazardous Waste Generator Regulations.
– Hazardous waste management policies and procedures.
– Identification and hazards of wastes being handled.
– Contingency plans and their implementation.
– Responding effectively to emergencies.
– Emergency procedures, equipment and systems.
– Hazardous waste safety and handling equipment.
*Registrants will be e-mailed Zoom Webinar and call-in info.
*Certificates will be mailed to attendees.
***Please add attendee name and email for each person in the notes during checkout
WEBINAR IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE THAT REGISTER!