DOT Hazmat Employee Training – Webinar
HAZMAT EMPLOYEE TRAINING
49 CFR PART 172.200
New transportation laws provides DOT more inspection and enforcement authority; fines and penalties have more than doubled.
Who is required to attend?? Hazmat Employers and Hazmat Employees!!
Hazmat Employer – An Employer who, in the course of doing business, offers or accepts hazardous materials and wastes for or from transportation.
Hazmat Employee – A person who, in the course of employment directly affects hazardous material transportation.
If your employees do any of the following, then they are Hazmat Employees:
* Loads, unloads, or handles hazardous materials and wastes.
* Prepares hazardous materials and waste for transportation.
* Prepares the paperwork for hazardous materials and wastes to be shipped and/or signs the Hazardous
* Is responsible for the safety of transporting hazardous materials and wastes.
Everyone involved in the preparation and offering for shipment and hazardous materials or waste is required to be trained to the
This Hazmat Employee training will include the following:
* General Awareness/Familiarization Training
* Function-Specific Training
* Safety Training
* Hazardous Material Security Plan Training
***Please add attendee name and email for each person in the notes during checkout