1. GOVERNOR’S STATEWIDE ORDER — Gov. Newsom has ordered a statewide “stay at home” order (PDF below). It references 16 critical infrastructure sectors in the federal DHS guidance, of which manufacturing is included. The order also states that “the supply chain must continue”. California manufacturers should review the federal guidelines to see where their operations fit in the critical infrastructure sectors, all while maintaining proper health protocols to keep their workers safe.
2. GOV’s CALL W BIZ LEADERS — On March 20th, the Governor’s Office conducted a special briefing for California’s business leaders on COVID-19.
MFACA members were encouraged to email questions to LegislativeAffairs@CalOES.ca.gov following the call. (Due to the high volume of emails we are receiving, we will strive to respond as soon as possible. Your understanding and patience is appreciated).
3. CA’s CLEARINGHOUSE FOR COVID19 — Visit covid19.ca.gov – updates and guidance will be posted there regularly.
4. COUNTY BY COUNTY — CA State Association of Counties has good county by county COVID19 ordinance information.
5. CMTA LETTER TO OES RE CA MFG AND SUPPLY CHAIN IMPORTANCE — Earlier today CMTA’s Lance Hastings wrote a letter to Chief Abby Browning of the Office of Emergency Services regarding the state’s manufacturers and their efforts to remain operational, and the importance of supply chain to our communities’ safety and well being. (Download PDF below).